I hope you are all having a fantastic summer!!
Below are some important dates coming up:
- Sunday, June 16th: the deadline to order yearbooks! CHESS Yearbook Orders
- Yearbooks will be passed out at the Popsicles in the Park event. *This date has not yet been finalized.
- CHESS will be CLOSED June 28th-July 7th.
- July 8th: Summer Skating Party at SkateWorld in Kettering from 4pm-6pm.
Yearbooks are available to be ordered!! Click this link to order and see more details: CHESS Yearbook
Yearbooks will be available for pickup at one of the CHESS summer events.
Dayton Dragon’s Game Tickets
If you bought tickets to the Dragon’s game and have not picked them up yet, they are available at the Front Desk. *Please pick them up tomorrow!
End of the Year Program
The End of the Year Program is tomorrow, Thursday, May 23rd, at 1:30pm in the gym! Elective students are invited to attend. It is also a DRESS DOWN DAY – wear your new CHESS Spirit Wear!
Pie in the Face Results
For those who haven’t heard, here is the final count of the pie money:
In fourth place was Mrs. Young: $4.14
In third place was Mrs. Dudley: $19.32
In second place was Miss Corinne: $25.62
The Pie in the Face was received by Mr. Clifton: $52.63
Friday Clean Up
We still need volunteers to help clean, pack, and move on Friday, May 24th, from 9:00am-3:00pm. Sign up for a slot here: End of the Year Cleaning/Packing
Field Day is tomorrow!!
If your child does not usually come on Wednesday, please be sure to RSVP now!!
- Bring a water bottle WITH YOUR NAME on it!
- Popsicles will be provided at lunch!
- It is Pizza Day tomorrow!
- Apply sunscreen before coming to school! You will be outside for almost all stations!
- Wear shorts & t-shirt (must be modest). Hats are allowed.
- Wear shoes that you can run in and that can get wet.
- Bring a change of clothes. (Water games will be played!!)
- Field Day times 8:15am – 2:45pm.
Pizza will be available for $2/slice or $10/whole pizza on Wednesday (5/22)!
Orders MUST be done through Renweb by 10pm tonight. Pay on Renweb or with cash/check at the front desk that morning.
If needing to pay with cash or check, drop off payment in an envelope at Front Desk with exact change. Making change out of the bin will NOT be permitted.
This is simply another option available. Students are welcome to bring their own lunch